The right to access information
The right to access information held, disposed of, or supervised by the Hrvoje Požar Energy Institute (in the text - the Institute), regulated by the Law on the Right to Access Information (OG 25/13, 85/15). The statute prescribes principles, exceptions on the right of access, and the procedure for exercising and protecting the right of access to information.
The right to access the information by submitting a written request is as follows:
- in person or by mail to the address:
Hrvoje Požar Energy Institute
Savska cesta 163
- by e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jasmina Trstenjak (e-mail: email@example.com)
Information access fee:
Administrative and court fees don't cover costs for access to information in proceedings before public authorities.
The Institute does not charge a fee for providing the information electronically. In other cases, a fee charge is in the amount of the actual material costs incurred in providing data, as well as reimbursement of the delivery cost of the requested information under the Criteria for determining the amount of the remuneration actual material costs and costs of information delivery (OG 12/14).
In writing, by submitting a request for access to information, information can be obtained in the following ways:
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- post office: Hrvoje Požar Energy Institute, Savska cesta 163, 10000 Zagreb
- fax: +385 1 6040 599, bring the request in person to the EIHP Secretariat on working days from 8:30 to 13:30
- in person: EIHP Secretariat on weekdays from 8:30 to 13:30
Information can also be obtained in person (registry, information officer) on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 09:00 to 11:00.
- Request for access to information
- Request for supplementation or correction of information
- Request for re-use of information
- Appeal against the decision - access to information
- Appeal - the silence of management access to information
- Appeal against the decision - re-use of information
- Appeal against management silence - re-use of information