The Croatian Green Building Council is preparing a two-day online training: ESG, EU taxonomy & life cycle of buildings through all aspects of sustainability, which will take place on 28 and 29 June 2022 via Zoom digital platform.
Margareta Zidar from the Energy Institute Hrvoje Požar (EIHP) will present previous experiences from establishing an nZEB training center, with special emphasis on experiences from the preparation of the project of a comprehensive renovation of the EIHP building.
Other experts will also give lectures on the following topics:
- EU taxonomy
- Legal framework
- Basic criteria, concepts and analysis of building properties - life cycle assessment of buildings that takes into account the phase of planning, construction, use and demolition of the building (Life cycle assessment - LCA),
- Life cycle cost estimation (LCC)
- Product Environmental Impact Statement (EPD)
- Indoor air quality and comfort level (IAQ)
- DGNB International Green Building Certificate
You can find a detailed program and how to apply on the website of the nZEB training center.